Monday, July 24, 2006

"Ask me about my wiener!"



Today is Wiener Mobile Monday on the blog. Why, you ask? Because...I answer...I saw the mythical beast in my supermarket parking lot Sunday afternoon, July 23, 2006!

I know, I know, you don't believe me. I sound like one of those crackpots talking about filming bigfoot or coming face to face with the Loch Ness monster or playing poker with the Yeti (FYI...Yeti can't bluff worth a damn), but I have photographic evidence that I saw the hot-doggity awesomeness of the Oscar Mayer WienerMobile!!!

Check out these pics (click on them to go to my photo blog):





Hope these pics brighten your day as they did mine. Nothing gets me excited like pictures of a wiener.......mobile.

Fun Wiener Mobile related links:

Take a virtual tour of the Wiener Mobile's interior
Classic Oscar Mayer wiener commercial
I was damaged on a molecular level by this guy singing the Oscar Mayer jingle

Technorati Tags -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there some Freudian slip going on here???

From http://thesaurus.reference.com/

Main Entry: mobile
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: movable

adaptable, ambulatory, changeable, fluid, free, itinerant, liquid, locomotive, loose, migrant, migratory, motile, motorized, moving, mutable, peripatetic, portable, traveling, unsettled, unstable, unstationary, unsteadfast, unsteady, versatile, wandering.

I really don’t need to know about your penchant for liquid, motorized and versatile weenies!!! =)~

Paxton said...

Hey, this blog is an unflinching look into my entire existence. Don't stand too close, it may singe your eyebrows.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 401k rollover antidepressants order meridia Girls like penis Online nexium prescriptions tennis drill diagrams Tramadol ultracet financial planning for disabled children http://www.videoslots6.info free perfume sample Old jail house in st augistine buy didrex Pants store prostrate cancer botox