Tuesday, April 04, 2006

MOVING DAY!!!

Moving Day



My team at work is moving from the main Winn-Dixie headquarters building to a former store location called "Stalag 13" due to its resemblance to a prison. It's bland white with barbed wire fences around the parking lot. Should be interesting.

Update



Got to my new desk at "Stalag 13" and found like 15 magazines in the desk drawer. The magazine titles included Ebony, Essence, Black Entertainment, Oprah and Woman's Day. I did find one copy of PC Upgrade magazine on how to build your own computer. Needless to say that is the only magazine that didn't end up in the circular file.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Blog as you call it is great......I love the picture of you...complete with a Hawaiian shirt. Love it!

I will return...to keep tabs on you!

Lovies.....your mother